Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Stanton Homerun
Watch very closely where the ball lands.
http://colorado.rockies.mlb.com/video/play...tent_id=9761869
I can't see it very well, did it land in someones equipment bag?
can't get it to play
<!--quoteo(post=104775:date=Jul 9 2010, 10:17 AM:name=Scarey)-->QUOTE (Scarey @ Jul 9 2010, 10:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I can't see it very well, did it land in someones equipment bag?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
It landed in a catcher's mitt.
A couple years ago we took some of my daughter's softball team to Great America. We were riding that one ride (can't remember the name) but it has the three arms with about six cars per arm or so and it spins you in circles high above the ground.

Anyhoo, all the kids had purses and stuffed animals and what not and they stacked all that stuff by where the operator stands.

Midway through the ride, my hat blew off. when we got off, it was sitting on top of our stuff. I asked the operator if he picked it up, but he said it landed there on it's own. My hat blew off and landed on top of our stuff.

I thought that was the coolest thing ever, but nobody else thought much of it. Weird.
Wang.
Nice.

And is it me or did the ball careen off of something else before landing in the mitt?
That's a really cool story Tom. I mean what are the fucking odds of both of those things ever happening?
I picture a pissed-off Amazon bitch; uncontrollable, disobedient, boldly resisting any kind of emotional shackles...angrily begging for more ejaculate. -KB

Showing your teeth is a sign of weakness in primates. Whenever someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life. - Dwight

RIP Sarge