Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All-Star Game
<!--quoteo(post=105392:date=Jul 13 2010, 11:05 PM:name=willis)-->QUOTE (willis @ Jul 13 2010, 11:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=105391:date=Jul 13 2010, 11:00 PM:name=jstraw)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jstraw @ Jul 13 2010, 11:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=105390:date=Jul 13 2010, 10:56 PM:name=willis)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (willis @ Jul 13 2010, 10:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Marlon...way to go. Great play at the end.

jstraw...killing me. After every post, I then sing the lyrics out loud, and now all of thes horrible terrible songs are swimming around my head. Shit! FML.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Did you ever know that you're my heeeeeeero...and everything I would like to be? I can fly higher than an eeeeeeeeagle...'cause you are the wind beneath my wings.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

All I am waiting on is Michael Bolton and Bryan Adams old shit and my night of god awful shit will be complete.
I've had...the time of my life...No I never felt this way before...Yes I swear...it's the truth...And I owe it all to you...
<!--quoteo(post=105393:date=Jul 13 2010, 10:08 PM:name=jstraw)-->QUOTE (jstraw @ Jul 13 2010, 10:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=105392:date=Jul 13 2010, 11:05 PM:name=willis)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (willis @ Jul 13 2010, 11:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=105391:date=Jul 13 2010, 11:00 PM:name=jstraw)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jstraw @ Jul 13 2010, 11:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=105390:date=Jul 13 2010, 10:56 PM:name=willis)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (willis @ Jul 13 2010, 10:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Marlon...way to go. Great play at the end.

jstraw...killing me. After every post, I then sing the lyrics out loud, and now all of thes horrible terrible songs are swimming around my head. Shit! FML.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Did you ever know that you're my heeeeeeero...and everything I would like to be? I can fly higher than an eeeeeeeeagle...'cause you are the wind beneath my wings.

All I am waiting on is Michael Bolton and Bryan Adams old shit and my night of god awful shit will be complete.
I've had...the time of my life...No I never felt this way before...Yes I swear...it's the truth...And I owe it all to you...

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/spit.gif[/img]

<!--quoteo(post=105383:date=Jul 13 2010, 09:36 PM:name=BT)-->QUOTE (BT @ Jul 13 2010, 09:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->valverde is still a fucking douchebag.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Yes, but somehow he seems a little less dramatic and douchey now that he's in the AL......but just a little. It doesn't seem like he looks to the sky between every pitch while he slowly brings up his hands the way he used to. But he's still a douche, nevertheless.
Great pictures, Michael. Why didn't you get a picture of our mascot, though? I need me some Woo Woo.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

For us to only have one representative, Byrd certainly did quite nicely. He was involved in the game's two most exciting plays, streaking to home on the McCann hit, and pulling a fast one on Papi.

And, I'm very glad to see the NL win.
There's nothing better than to realize that the good things about youth don't end with youth itself. It's a matter of realizing that life can be renewed every day you get out of bed without baggage. It's tough to get there, but it's better than the dark thoughts. -Lance
Why didn't anyone answer willis' question?
Wang.
<!--quoteo(post=105414:date=Jul 14 2010, 07:20 AM:name=veryzer)-->QUOTE (veryzer @ Jul 14 2010, 07:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Why didn't anyone answer willis' question?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

A little bit of Monica in my life, a little bit a Rita's all I need...
Cubs News and Rumors at Bleacher Nation.
<!--quoteo(post=105408:date=Jul 14 2010, 12:33 AM:name=KBwsb)-->QUOTE (KBwsb @ Jul 14 2010, 12:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->For us to only have one representative, Byrd certainly did quite nicely. He was involved in the game's two most exciting plays, streaking to home on the McCann hit, and pulling a fast one on Papi.

And, I'm very glad to see the NL win.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Don't forget that he almost pulled off one of his trademark diving catches. Had he gotten to that ball he'd have a shot at MVP.
Love lift us up where we belong...Where the eeeeeeagles cry, on a mooooountain high....
Not sure why I'm saying this after one silly meaningless game, but I hope Marlon sticks around with the organization for a long time, as a player, coach, whatever. I love this dude.
Did anyone else think that Fredbird is robbing that chick in Destined's picture? He must have thought she had pictures of him stealing from the anhydrous plant.
I picture a pissed-off Amazon bitch; uncontrollable, disobedient, boldly resisting any kind of emotional shackles...angrily begging for more ejaculate. -KB

Showing your teeth is a sign of weakness in primates. Whenever someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life. - Dwight

RIP Sarge
<!--quoteo(post=105426:date=Jul 14 2010, 08:45 AM:name=Jody)-->QUOTE (Jody @ Jul 14 2010, 08:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Did anyone else think that Fredbird is robbing that chick in Destined's picture? He must have thought she had pictures of him stealing from the anhydrous plant.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
And Southpaw has crazy eyes that are dangerously bloodshot. Someone please give him a fix.
I'm so glad that the Cubs have no fucking mascot. But I was also glad that the Cubs just used organ music...then this season the wretch plate-walk thing started. I will bet money that Ricketts introduces a mascot for next season.
<!--quoteo(post=105438:date=Jul 14 2010, 10:31 AM:name=jstraw)-->QUOTE (jstraw @ Jul 14 2010, 10:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I'm so glad that the Cubs have no fucking mascot. But I was also glad that the Cubs just used organ music...then this season the wretch plate-walk thing started. I will bet money that Ricketts introduces a mascot for next season.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
The mascot thing isn't for adults. I had a similar view of as you prior to having children. Now when I go to games here in Louisville my kids really enjoy watching the mascot. If the Cubs want to add a mascot I have no problem with it.
<!--quoteo(post=105442:date=Jul 14 2010, 09:36 AM:name=Coldneck)-->QUOTE (Coldneck @ Jul 14 2010, 09:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=105438:date=Jul 14 2010, 10:31 AM:name=jstraw)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jstraw @ Jul 14 2010, 10:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I'm so glad that the Cubs have no fucking mascot. But I was also glad that the Cubs just used organ music...then this season the wretch plate-walk thing started. I will bet money that Ricketts introduces a mascot for next season.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
The mascot thing isn't for adults. I had a similar view of as you prior to having children. Now when I go to games here in Louisville my kids really enjoy watching the mascot. If the Cubs want to add a mascot I have no problem with it.

How about having an italian beef, a slice of pizza, a polish sausage and a gyros race around the field, too?
Every time I see that moron in the bear outfit walking around outside of Wrigley, I want to give him (or her) a Russian Sickle.