Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7/24 Cardinals
<!--quoteo(post=107711:date=Jul 24 2010, 03:01 PM:name=rok)-->QUOTE (rok @ Jul 24 2010, 03:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Castro is my new favorite player BTW.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I'll be buying a Castro shirt sometime soon. I don't think I'm doing jerseys that aren't retro or blank anymore.
<!--quoteo(post=107717:date=Jul 24 2010, 03:21 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Jul 24 2010, 03:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=107711:date=Jul 24 2010, 03:01 PM:name=rok)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rok @ Jul 24 2010, 03:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Castro is my new favorite player BTW.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I'll be buying a Castro shirt sometime soon. I don't think I'm doing jerseys that aren't retro or blank anymore.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Coward.
Butch can I buy you a custom made Hendry jersey?
<!--quoteo(post=107722:date=Jul 24 2010, 04:27 PM:name=funkster)-->QUOTE (funkster @ Jul 24 2010, 04:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Butch can I buy you a custom made Hendry jersey?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Only if you include the BBQ sauce stain next to the second button.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

That wouldn't be believable. Multiple stains are in order.
A Hendry jersey would be hilarious.

By the way, LaRussa is the biggest bitch on the planet.
<!--quoteo-->QUOTE <!--quotec-->Carlos Marmol pitched a hitless ninth for his 18th save. La Russa felt umpire Tim Tschida called out the inning's leadoff man, Aaron Miles, on a pitch well out of the strike zone.

"Their reliever ... was treated like he was Greg Maddux," La Russa said, referring to the former All-Star pitcher who regularly got off-the-corner calls.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
<!--quoteo(post=107729:date=Jul 24 2010, 06:14 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Jul 24 2010, 06:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->A Hendry jersey would be hilarious.

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE <!--quotec-->Carlos Marmol pitched a hitless ninth for his 18th save. La Russa felt umpire Tim Tschida called out the inning's leadoff man, Aaron Miles, on a pitch well out of the strike zone.

"Their reliever ... was treated like he was Greg Maddux," La Russa said, referring to the former All-Star pitcher who regularly got off-the-corner calls.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
So, he went out of his way to insult the Cubs twice in one sentence. I hope LaRussa has a heart attack in his sleep tonight.
<!--quoteo(post=107732:date=Jul 24 2010, 07:19 PM:name=rok)-->QUOTE (rok @ Jul 24 2010, 07:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=107729:date=Jul 24 2010, 06:14 PM:name=Butcher)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Butcher @ Jul 24 2010, 06:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->A Hendry jersey would be hilarious.

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE <!--quotec-->Carlos Marmol pitched a hitless ninth for his 18th save. La Russa felt umpire Tim Tschida called out the inning's leadoff man, Aaron Miles, on a pitch well out of the strike zone.

So, he went out of his way to insult the Cubs twice in one sentence. I hope LaRussa has a heart attack in his sleep tonight.
It would be better if he were awake.
The Cardinals manager, whatever the fuck his name is, might be the most overrated manager in all of sports.
<!--quoteo(post=107735:date=Jul 24 2010, 08:42 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Jul 24 2010, 08:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=107732:date=Jul 24 2010, 07:19 PM:name=rok)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rok @ Jul 24 2010, 07:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=107729:date=Jul 24 2010, 06:14 PM:name=Butcher)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Butcher @ Jul 24 2010, 06:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->A Hendry jersey would be hilarious.

It would be better if he were awake.
Hopefully next time he passes out with his car on a railroad crossing.
<!--quoteo(post=107717:date=Jul 24 2010, 01:21 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Jul 24 2010, 01:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=107711:date=Jul 24 2010, 03:01 PM:name=rok)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rok @ Jul 24 2010, 03:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Castro is my new favorite player BTW.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I got mines!
I hate my pretentious sounding username too.
I am pretty excited about Colvin, Cashner, and Castro. That's three young guys our system has produced THIS year. When was the last time we can say that. We have several others in the system with a chance to make a splash as well. If only we didn't have so much money tied up we would be in a position to kick some ass for several years. Just think if we could add someone like Adrian Gonzalez and a true #1 to put with our young guys.
If the Cubs win tonight they will be 2010 NL Central Champs.
I can't imagine what that's intended to accomplish.
Good thing I majored in 2000 year old Cyrillic dead languages in college.