Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battle: Los Angeles
When I first read about this movie, I was sort of stoked. Apparently aliens invade the world, and this movie deals with the battle of Los Angeles. There hasn't been much out there about it, but they finally released a trailer. It's pretty awesome. There is too much going on to really get into, but my favorite part was when they were shooting out of the back of the helicopter....

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZrPtTxhBZ4w&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZrPtTxhBZ4w&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
I wish that I believed in Fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late. I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders.
That was a whole 2 seconds. Am I missing something?
Worst clip ever.

But I love movies were aliens try to take over the world. If this is anything close to Independence Day I'll be pumped.
If Angelo had picked McClellin, I would have been expecting to hear by training camp that kid has stage 4 cancer, is actually 5'2" 142 lbs, is a chick who played in a 7 - 0 defensive scheme who only rotated in on downs which were 3 and 34 yds + so is not expecting to play a down in the NFL until the sex change is complete and she puts on another 100 lbs. + but this is Emery's first pick so he'll get a pass with a bit of questioning. - 1060Ivy
I liked the part with the explosion in the sky.
I thought the first 1/3 was good, but it fizzled toward the end.
Wang.
<!--quoteo(post=108038:date=Jul 26 2010, 02:15 PM:name=bz)-->QUOTE (bz @ Jul 26 2010, 02:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Worst clip ever.

But I love movies were aliens try to take over the world. If this is anything close to Independence Day I'll be pumped.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

And if it's anything close to War of the Worlds I'm burning the multiplex to the ground.
Is that Aaron Eckhart blowing shit up?
Is that Michelle Rodriguez playing the part of scrappy little Hispanic chick wearing camo and kicking ass?
The guy shooting wouldn't seem like such of a pussy if they developed his character more.
If Angelo had picked McClellin, I would have been expecting to hear by training camp that kid has stage 4 cancer, is actually 5'2" 142 lbs, is a chick who played in a 7 - 0 defensive scheme who only rotated in on downs which were 3 and 34 yds + so is not expecting to play a down in the NFL until the sex change is complete and she puts on another 100 lbs. + but this is Emery's first pick so he'll get a pass with a bit of questioning. - 1060Ivy
<!--quoteo(post=108046:date=Jul 26 2010, 02:26 PM:name=rok)-->QUOTE (rok @ Jul 26 2010, 02:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Is that Aaron Eckhart blowing shit up?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Yes.
I wish that I believed in Fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late. I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders.
<!--quoteo(post=108047:date=Jul 26 2010, 02:28 PM:name=jstraw)-->QUOTE (jstraw @ Jul 26 2010, 02:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Is that Michelle Rodriguez playing the part of scrappy little Hispanic chick wearing camo and kicking ass?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Yes.
The clip I saw was 3 seconds long. I didn't see any actors at all.
Wang.
<!--quoteo(post=108120:date=Jul 27 2010, 06:39 AM:name=veryzer)-->QUOTE (veryzer @ Jul 27 2010, 06:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->The clip I saw was 3 seconds long. I didn't see any actors at all.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Yes.
<!--quoteo(post=108212:date=Jul 27 2010, 11:43 AM:name=BT)-->QUOTE (BT @ Jul 27 2010, 11:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=108120:date=Jul 27 2010, 06:39 AM:name=veryzer)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (veryzer @ Jul 27 2010, 06:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->The clip I saw was 3 seconds long. I didn't see any actors at all.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Yes.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Oh.
Wang.
Does the chick Tom Brady knocked up show her cans?
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v