Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7/28
Have ya'll seen the lineup today yet? Fucking weird combination. And dammit Fukudome is starting. Loss.
Dylan McKay is my hero
Yes, I posted it in yesterday's game thread.

R. Theriot 2b
S. Castro ss
T. Colvin cf
A. Ramirez 3b
X. Nady lf
K. Fukudome rf
J. Baker 1b
K. Hill c
R. Wells p

<!--sizeo:6--><!--/sizeo--><b>L</b><!--sizec--><!--/sizec-->
Oops, started this before I looked at yesterday's posts. But yeah this is set up for a super loss. Love throwing in the towel to the Astros.
Dylan McKay is my hero
Why isn't Fontenot getting the start at 3B?
One dick can poke an eye out. A hundred dicks can move mountains.
--Veryzer

Bases loaded no one out...best they can do is a sac fly. Nady and Baker strike out. Lovely. Wells got out of a mini jam though.

As far as Fontenot, I don't get why he is in the doghouse either. He never gets a start and when playing regularly his average has been decent this year.
Dylan McKay is my hero
Does Lee not being in the lineup mean he's been dealt? Has anyone heard anything?
<!--quoteo(post=108453:date=Jul 28 2010, 02:10 PM:name=vitaminB)-->QUOTE (vitaminB @ Jul 28 2010, 02:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Does Lee not being in the lineup mean he's been dealt? Has anyone heard anything?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Negative. Bruce Levine just wrote on espn.com that Lee has declined a trade to the Angels and has said he will decline any trade, wants to ride it out with the cubs.
Dylan McKay is my hero
<!--quoteo(post=108453:date=Jul 28 2010, 02:10 PM:name=vitaminB)-->QUOTE (vitaminB @ Jul 28 2010, 02:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Does Lee not being in the lineup mean he's been dealt? Has anyone heard anything?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Nope. Reports are he vetoed one deal to the Angels already and wants to finish out the year as a Cub.

How awesome is that?
Jinx.
<!--quoteo(post=108459:date=Jul 28 2010, 02:15 PM:name=rok)-->QUOTE (rok @ Jul 28 2010, 02:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Jinx.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Bang. Too quick dude. Anyway, here's the article.

http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/mlb/ne...id=5417150
Dylan McKay is my hero
Apparently, I'm going to have to work on adding sarcastic emoticons henceforth.
One dick can poke an eye out. A hundred dicks can move mountains.
--Veryzer

Just great. A billion chances to score, can't cash in. Astros explode, cubs with this lineup won't score another run. Another series loss to the Astros?? How's that 140 mill working for you Ricketts? Oh yeah, you could give a shit. Hendry? Oh yeah you are fat. Lou? Now you are stuck with a shitty lineup and guys on the bench to pinch hit that are not used to pinch hit and therefore will not get the job done. Go away you sorry sack of shit. Worst than being managed by a group of retarded baboons.
Dylan McKay is my hero
<!--quoteo(post=108476:date=Jul 28 2010, 02:50 PM:name=willis)-->QUOTE (willis @ Jul 28 2010, 02:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Just great. A billion chances to score, can't cash in. Astros explode, cubs with this lineup won't score another run. Another series loss to the Astros?? How's that 140 mill working for you Ricketts? Oh yeah, you could give a shit. Hendry? Oh yeah you are fat. Lou? Now you are stuck with a shitty lineup and guys on the bench to pinch hit that are not used to pinch hit and therefore will not get the job done. Go away you sorry sack of shit. Worst than being managed by a group of retarded baboons.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
You're a mean man.
Well, come Sunday when we are still stuck with our roster almost 100% in tact, I am officially ignoring the remainder of the baseball season.
<!--quoteo(post=108478:date=Jul 28 2010, 02:51 PM:name=jstraw)-->QUOTE (jstraw @ Jul 28 2010, 02:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=108476:date=Jul 28 2010, 02:50 PM:name=willis)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (willis @ Jul 28 2010, 02:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Just great. A billion chances to score, can't cash in. Astros explode, cubs with this lineup won't score another run. Another series loss to the Astros?? How's that 140 mill working for you Ricketts? Oh yeah, you could give a shit. Hendry? Oh yeah you are fat. Lou? Now you are stuck with a shitty lineup and guys on the bench to pinch hit that are not used to pinch hit and therefore will not get the job done. Go away you sorry sack of shit. Worst than being managed by a group of retarded baboons.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
You're a mean man.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Don't even know why I give a shit but dammit I hate throwing in the towel to a shit team like the Astros. What the fuck does that say to everyone out there. "WE HAVE QUIT".

Or maybe you need to start singing to me again?? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Dylan McKay is my hero