Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you have any idea how hard it is
To let up 6 straight hits without recording an out? Combining to allow 9 straight runners? I mean, only 2 of those 9 left the park. 7 others all managed to miss a fielder.

Make that 10.
I wish that I believed in Fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late. I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders.
<!--quoteo(post=108979:date=Jul 30 2010, 11:56 PM:name=BT)-->QUOTE (BT @ Jul 30 2010, 11:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->To let up 6 straight hits without recording an out? Combining to allow 9 straight runners? I mean, only 2 of those 9 left the park. 7 others all managed to miss a fielder.

Make that 10.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
11, now a walk.

<b>UPDATE:</b> Two walks, and the Rockies have sent 18 men to the plate.
One dick can poke an eye out. A hundred dicks can move mountains.
--Veryzer

18 batters
I thought this was going to be about your peep.
Wow. I'm not sure I have words for what just happened.
I turned it on when it was 5-2 with one out. Good timing as always.
More than a little embarrassing.
<!--quoteo(post=108983:date=Jul 30 2010, 11:08 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Jul 30 2010, 11:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I thought this was going to be about your peep.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
Seriously, so glad I decided to watch movies tonight instead of this so-called team. If Hendry doesn't make a single trade, he should just do the honorable thing and walk away.
<!--quoteo(post=108990:date=Jul 31 2010, 12:16 AM:name=rok)-->QUOTE (rok @ Jul 31 2010, 12:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=108983:date=Jul 30 2010, 11:08 PM:name=Butcher)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Butcher @ Jul 30 2010, 11:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I thought this was going to be about your peep.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
Seriously, so glad I decided to watch movies tonight instead of this so-called team. If Hendry doesn't make a single trade, he should just do the honorable thing and commit seppuku.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Fixed.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

I'm watching for pure comedic value right now.

This has to be, bar none, the worst team in baseball at the moment.

I'm speechless, stupified, mortified, yet I can't look away.
Yeah I am in hell right now. Shitting the bed against the Brewers the night before I have to go play softball with Brewer fans. Fucking wonderful. I haven't even watched one pitch tonight, looking at the box score is bad enough.
I'm only interested in this series to watch Diamond pitch tomorrow actually. I should have ignored this game though.

Coleman looked like total ass tonight, so I already don't want to see him ever again. I honestly haven't been too impressed with our young arms at all so far this season, so yeah, next year will be a hoot.
The whole coaching staff should be fired...just to make me feel a little better.
Castro just delivered Fielder right into DeWitt's nuts.
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rallyrapp.gif[/img] ?