Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
These upcoming horror movies may not end up sucking
<!--quoteo(post=117745:date=Oct 21 2010, 02:50 PM:name=Jody)-->QUOTE (Jody @ Oct 21 2010, 02:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->So in order to kill the clown in that movie does it have to be butt fucked against a door? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I hate all of you.
<!--quoteo(post=117748:date=Oct 21 2010, 02:58 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Oct 21 2010, 02:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=117745:date=Oct 21 2010, 02:50 PM:name=Jody)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jody @ Oct 21 2010, 02:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->So in order to kill the clown in that movie does it have to be butt fucked against a door? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I hate all of you.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I spent a good half hour trying to find that video today. Don't worry, though...I'll find it.
If Angelo had picked McClellin, I would have been expecting to hear by training camp that kid has stage 4 cancer, is actually 5'2" 142 lbs, is a chick who played in a 7 - 0 defensive scheme who only rotated in on downs which were 3 and 34 yds + so is not expecting to play a down in the NFL until the sex change is complete and she puts on another 100 lbs. + but this is Emery's first pick so he'll get a pass with a bit of questioning. - 1060Ivy
Perhaps Butcher should screen the movie at the next SOITOW?
If Angelo had picked McClellin, I would have been expecting to hear by training camp that kid has stage 4 cancer, is actually 5'2" 142 lbs, is a chick who played in a 7 - 0 defensive scheme who only rotated in on downs which were 3 and 34 yds + so is not expecting to play a down in the NFL until the sex change is complete and she puts on another 100 lbs. + but this is Emery's first pick so he'll get a pass with a bit of questioning. - 1060Ivy
It didn't kill Butcher. In fact, it made him stronger.
Wang.
Looks like "Clown" will indeed become an actual movie. Can't freaking wait.
http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/22455
<!--quoteo-->QUOTE <!--quotec-->Eli Roth (Cabin Fever, Hostel) is at the center of Clown and Aftershock, two horror projects that have just been set up to be fully financed by Cross Creek Pictures and Vertebra Films. Roth will produce and be the creative godfather of both.

Jon Watts will direct Clown from a script he's writing with Christopher D. Ford that spawned from a mock trailer they made (watch it below), which appropriated Roth's name at a time when he'd never heard of the team or the movie concept. In the spoof trailer and the upcoming feature, a loving father dons a clown outfit, wig, bulbous nose and pancake makeup to entertain at his son's sixth birthday after the clown-for-hire is a no-show. Unable to take off the clown garb, dad's personality changes in horrific fashion. He and his family race to break the curse of the evil outfit before he undergoes a complete transformation into a homicidal killer with over-sized shoes.

Ford and Watts do commercials and music videos, and they generated the spoof trailer to get attention. It worked when Roth liked what he saw. CAA set Roth up with Cross Creek president Brian Oliver and Vertebra's Steven Chester Prince to generate films, he showed them the mock trailer and they agreed to fund a feature transfer.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Good for those guys.
Any updates, rok? I'm starting to get in a horror movie kind of mood. Anything good coming out?
[quote name='Butcher' timestamp='1318291382' post='171644']

Any updates, rok? I'm starting to get in a horror movie kind of mood. Anything good coming out?

[/quote]

I'm actually excited for "The Thing" remake coming out next week. Until the reviews come out, probably.
I wish that I believed in Fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late. I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders.
Here's what I have watched so far or have queued up for my October horror viewing pleasure:

Phase 7 (3 stars)

YellowBrickRoad (2.5 stars)

Dream Home (3.5 stars) - not to be confused with the horrible looking Dream House

A Horrible Way to Die (3 stars)

Amer

Attack the Block

Rammbock

Machete Maidens Unleashed! (documentary)

Anyone else have any suggestions? I love October.
Munger road got some good reviews.
I wish that I believed in Fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late. I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders.
Indeed it did. For whatever reason, it isn't in the Netflix library yet, so I can't even add it to my queue. I think it's only in very limited release at the moment, so hopefully VOD is coming soon.
[quote name='BT' timestamp='1318298817' post='171658']

[quote name='Butcher' timestamp='1318291382' post='171644']

[/quote]

I'm actually excited for "The Thing" remake coming out next week. Until the reviews come out, probably.

[/quote]

Been looking forward to this movie for about 2 years now. I just hope the CG is done well, the brief shot in the trailer of the Thing busting out of the ice block doesn't look too great.
[quote name='rok' timestamp='1318308216' post='171686']

Indeed it did. For whatever reason, it isn't in the Netflix library yet, so I can't even add it to my queue. I think it's only in very limited release at the moment, so hopefully VOD is coming soon.

[/quote]

I guess it's a local movie, set in St Charles, and we are the only ones who have it right now.
Yeah, I friend of mine said he and his HS buddies used to go hang out on Munger Rd somewhere in DuPage county every year around Halloween when they were teenagers. It was supposed to be haunted or something.
I also just added the following to my October watch list:

Bereavement

We Are What We Are

Heartless

I've heard mixed things about each of them. It's been a horrible year for horror. One of the worst that I can remember. That's why I'm going back and revisiting some old cult classics like Invisible Invaders, Brotherhood of Satan, Eye of the Devil, Blood Bath, and Burn, Witch, Burn.