Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bye Javy
I still think he is the most exciting player to watch, at least of my lifetime, possibly of all time.
Homered for the Mets. Rizzo hit another homer for the Yankees, too. This fucking sucks.
New York doesn't deserve them.

Good for them.
Quote:Good for them.

It does make me feel a bit better to see them do well. Just wish they were on more likeable teams, but oh well.

At least the Giants don't tilt me quite as hard.
Quote:Homered for the Mets. Rizzo hit another homer for the Yankees, too. This fucking sucks.

Yup.
One dick can poke an eye out. A hundred dicks can move mountains.
--Veryzer

Not to be outdone, KB also went yard in his debut today.

Quote:Not to be outdone, KB also went yard in his debut today.
So crazy
If Angelo had picked McClellin, I would have been expecting to hear by training camp that kid has stage 4 cancer, is actually 5'2" 142 lbs, is a chick who played in a 7 - 0 defensive scheme who only rotated in on downs which were 3 and 34 yds + so is not expecting to play a down in the NFL until the sex change is complete and she puts on another 100 lbs. + but this is Emery's first pick so he'll get a pass with a bit of questioning. - 1060Ivy
Still want to name any future sons Javier. Goodbye El Mago.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

Rizzo in that uni hurts my eyes. Even with the vaccine bs.

EDIT---just saw the same thing was said multiple times in other thread.  Apologies for the redundancy.
It's ok. Just let it out, man.
Hahaha...yeah, just saw the Yanks section give Rizzo some love which he acknowledged with a wave of the glove...and now I don't want to watch any more baseball this year.

And just a few weeks ago my 10 yr old daughter told me a secret I couldn't tell anyone, even her mother (but I figure you guys are safe...).

She said she has a crush on Javy.  He's her first crush.

:wub:
<a data-ipb="nomediaparse" href="https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/c6c16babefa0bbf87f8484d812b0557e.mp4">https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/c6c16babefa0bbf87f8484d812b0557e.mp4</a>

Sounds like Keith Hernandez really let Javy have it during the broadcast, but he's always been a nuclear grade dick.
I find it odd that a lot of Cub fans seem to be relishing in his screw ups (not you Sheps), why?  The guy was pretty much a class act here, people suck.