Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Summer Camp Exhibition Games Thread
I hate baseball.
Would be nice for Darvish to get an out sometime in the first inning
Wow. White Sox fans are already insufferable after two exhibition wins. Its been so long since theyve made the playoffs theyre absolutely starving for any kind of success, I guess? Still, if theyre good for an extended period of time I might have to move to a different city.
How about that Cubs bullpen. Kimbrel looked like hes in 2019 form but Norwood, Jeffries, and Tepera pitched clean innings.

Schwarber goes 2-3 with a RBI.

After 5 run, 5 hit start of game without being able to record an out, Darvish only gave up 2 additional hits and couple of walks through remainder of 4 innings pitched. Yes, Mrs. Lincoln, it was a wonderful production of Our American Cousin.

Hey, the game didnt count; and, no players nor animals were injured during the filming of the game. Grasping for straws looking for positives. It was MLB baseball in Chicago
Why did they schedule an off day before the final exhibition game and then another off day after that? Seems excessive just to travel to Minnesota.
Quote:Why did they schedule an off day before the final exhibition game and then another off day after that? Seems excessive just to travel to Minnesota.

The Twins game is in Chicago, not Minnesota.  The exhibition game schedules vary a lot.  The Mariners and Rays aren't playing any.  The Twins, Brewers, and Cardinals are only playing 1 game.  Everyone else is playing either 2 or 3, but they are spread out between this past Saturday and tomorrow.
This is not some silly theory that's unsupported and deserves being mocked by photos of Xena.  [Image: ITgoyeg.png]
Oops, my mistake. I guess very little about this season makes much sense, so will have to just accept it. What's even weirder are the unbalanced home/road intra-divisional schedules, but that's mainly a function of trying to minimize travel as much as possible.
Nah, that's dumb.  They should have just done every division series as two 5-game series, one at each park.  It's dumb to break it up into 3- or 4-game series this year.

This is not some silly theory that's unsupported and deserves being mocked by photos of Xena.  [Image: ITgoyeg.png]
Cubs scoring runs early and often. Baseball is fun again
And Maples is still terrible.