Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opening Night 7/24
https://twitter.com/cubs/status/1286748102205091843
Happ gives Cubs lead with shot to CF
Kyle
That was very enjoyable.

This is not some silly theory that's unsupported and deserves being mocked by photos of Xena.  [Image: ITgoyeg.png]
That was fun.
Hendricks was ballin'.

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

Good times
Life is a bitch, but she's totally doable.
Feels good fellas. Hendricks was absolutely locked in.
penis

Loved Kyle laughing as Ross asked him how he was feeling.

Would love to know what Rizzo said to Ross at the end there. 

That was all kinds of awesome. 
Alright, its finally time. Just shut it all down. Yup, believe weve seen enough. No further reason to complete the 2020 MLB season. Appears that majority of rationale baseball fans believe that the full 60 scheduled games will not be played this season so its time. Just go directly to the playoffs, starting this evening.

Hell, given that 16 teams will make the playoffs, Ive seen enough. There are 15 teams with winning records in the MLB. They are all in plus the Pirates as another NL patsy is required and its freaking Pittsburgh for crying sake. Give them a break.

Clearly, the juggernaut of Kyle Hendricks has put the fear of god to all non-Cubs fans. Awaiting word that his mowing down Brewer after Brewer after Brewer has led the state of Wisconsin to make it illegal to even name a child born in cheddar land, Kyle.

Go Cubs!
I really, really would like to believe in Yu. Man, I want to believe in the guy.

Can we force ourselves to believe in someone? Does that work?