Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cubs @ Reds 7/29
The Professor: Round 2
Listening on the radio. Pat and Ron were having a pretty good laugh over Castellanos' slide. I'll have to go back and watch it later.
You're the smart one.  They're going to have Dempster in for the middle innings for at least the 3rd time already.

This is not some silly theory that's unsupported and deserves being mocked by photos of Xena.  [Image: ITgoyeg.png]
What happened?  Hendricks is out already?

Yikes.

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

Turning off the Cubs in the 5th means baseball is really back!

This is not some silly theory that's unsupported and deserves being mocked by photos of Xena.  [Image: ITgoyeg.png]
Just like old times.
Fake comeback. Still probably turning this off now. Maybe.
Nice to see Cubs put up a 5 spot but appears Dillon is planning to give those runs right back
I keep turning it back on. Why do I love to punish myself?
Holy shit our pen is worse than i could imagine. This is gonna be tough to watch. I know some of these guys will be sent down, but i really don't trust any single player in the pen.

I know it's less than 10 games in, but sheesh.  It appears Kimbrel was training with Maples this offseason.

Why do I believe that the next round through the Cubs starting rotation will provide the opposite results of what occurred through the first 5 games? (Hendricks, Chatwood, Lester, and Mills underperform while Darvish produces to his initial expectations)

No worries - the bullpen will be consistent. It will continue to suck.
The Bote!
So not even a single mention of this?

https://twitter.com/sabr/status/1288651261638664192
Quote:So not even a single mention of this?

https://twitter.com/sabr/status/1288651261638664192

It's the first Cubs triple play in decades.  Unfortunately, Bryant caught it on the hop after Maples had walked the bases loaded.   

Was more excited that Cubs' bat returned to life after Sonny left the game.