Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Twins @ Cubs 18-20 September
Cubs win

Cubs win

Season best - 11 games over 500 - season best

Hendricks pitched a shutout only giving up 3 hits, 1 walk and 10 ks
Jeffress is making me really nervous lately.
He seems like he's having some control issues, but he was still able to throw nasty enough pitched when he needed to tonight. Kind of like how he beats the shit out of the mound. 

I think I wanted Wick out there but he's been giving up some hard contact this year. Those are the only two I trust at the back end though. 

I just don't want to see Kimbrel in the 9th. He's doing fine in the 8th, let's keep him in that spot.
Won’t be surprised to see Kimbrel out there this evening in save situation

Still more concerned with the lack of offense but hell if it wasn’t fixed in last few offseasons what should fans expect to change now
And I wouldn't expect any major changes during the upcoming offseason either.
Man oh man, we just dont want to hit
For some very, very strange reason, the game is blacked out on ESPN in Northern California. Wtf?
On espn espn website.
It's a national broadcast. Are you sure it wasn't because they were showing the Oakland-San Fran game earlier? The Cubs game started on ESPN 2 and switched to ESPN once the earlier game ended.

Also, this team is searching again.
Looks like Ross pulled Schwarbs out of the game to make an example of him.
We are sooooooo bad at just putting the ball in play with runners at 3B and less than 2 outs. I just expect a strikeout at this point.
This whole team just flat out cant fucking hit
I love Bryant but he has been absolute trash this season. I wonder if hes trying to play through a minor injury or something.
Something, hes been searching all year.
Jesus.