Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White Sox
Wow, I wonder how much disrespect it took an organization show a lifelong diehard fan to make him leave his dream job for fucking DETROIT!?

I’m also a little surprised Len didn’t go for that job. Oh well, I guess he’ll just go back to calling all those post-season Sox games on the radio.
Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them.
Im pretty amazed Stone has stuck it out there for so long.
If Kasper ends up back on TV with them as a result I'm going to be kinda pissed, but fuck him again anyway. Stone will probably hang around until the bitter end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(11-09-2023, 12:57 PM)Bricklayer Wrote: Wow, I wonder how much disrespect it took an organization show a lifelong diehard fan to make him leave his dream job for fucking DETROIT!?

I’m also a little surprised Len didn’t go for that job. Oh well, I guess he’ll just go back to calling all those post-season Sox games on the radio.

lol lol lol
I wish Boog would take a job somewhere else. I was hoping he'd grow on me, but man...he is boring. And his "banter" is so corny. I listened to him on the radio a bit during the World Series when I was in the car and he was actually pretty good. Maybe he's better on the radio? Or maybe he's just good as a "generic" announcer rather than for a specific team.
Also, I love when Pat does TV. He's so fucking good.
Yeah, I feel the same about Boog.

But I think the problem is the network itself. It seems to go out of it’s way to not sound like a local broadcast. It really wants to be like a national broadcast, which that is exactly what Boog makes it sound like. They really don’t understand that the reason WGN as a superstation marketed the Cubs so well was that it was bringing that local flavor to all those people with Chicago roots who moved out of state. They want to feel like they’re back home. Cubs baseball and baseball in general is such a regional thing, it fucking drives me crazy that they keep trying to fuck with that.

They’re fucking up such a slam dunk of a business model it’s not even funny.
Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them.
I must be in the minority, Boog doesnt bother me.
(11-09-2023, 05:53 PM)funkster Wrote: I must be in the minority, Boog doesnt bother me.

I don't mind Boog either. I wasn't crazy about him at first, but I've warmed up to him, and JD as well. I didn't really care for Jim that much with Len, but I think I was just tired of Len. 

And yes, Pat rules. Long may he run.
My god, there was a delay in the Sox/Braves game because the sox couldn’t find their 1st base coach. What an embarrassment that organization is to the city.

Please move them to Nashville.
(04-01-2024, 08:59 PM)funkster Wrote: My god, there was a delay in the Sox/Braves game because the sox couldn’t find their 1st base coach. What an embarrassment that organization is to the city.

Do you blame him for not wanting to be found?

Also Clevinger is back!

lol fair.

They aren't going to Nashville, fucking Jerry trying to get a tax payer funded stadium in the South Loop, how about you go fuck!
I can't see our broke-ass state funding new Bears and Sox stadiums at the same time. And can you imagine what an even bigger shithole Bridgeport will become without the Sox being there?

https://twitter.com/FoulTerritoryTV/stat...4019832990