Sons of Ivy
2014 SOI Keeper Fantasy Football League - Printable Version

+- Sons of Ivy (https://sonsofivy.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other (https://sonsofivy.com/forum/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Not That Kind of Fantasy (https://sonsofivy.com/forum/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: 2014 SOI Keeper Fantasy Football League (/thread-2027.html)

2014 SOI Keeper Fantasy Football League - BT - 01-13-2016

I live in the same town, but I have no idea where he lives, goes, or what his number is. Sadly. 

2014 SOI Keeper Fantasy Football League - Coldneck - 01-13-2016

Quote:I live in the same town, but I have no idea where he lives, goes, or what his number is. Sadly. 
 Eddie Hren on facebook.

2014 SOI Keeper Fantasy Football League - Kid - 01-14-2016

I sent him an e-mail through the Yahoo league page.  Hopefully he will check in.

2014 SOI Keeper Fantasy Football League - Kid - 01-16-2016

I talked to Rapp, and since Liner's not around for the moment, what we're going to do is split his missing $25. $17.50 of that will be owed to me & $7.50 will be owed to Rapp.  I'm sure Liner is good for it.  He's just not around right now.

So, I think the break down is:

From the LeagueSafe account:  $82.50 to me, $67.50 to Rapp (BT I think you can make those payments)

Slaw, PcB, & Clapp to PayPal $25 each to me

Once Liner pays: $17.50 to me, $7.50 to Rapp

Slaw & PcB - check your PMs for PayPal info

2014 SOI Keeper Fantasy Football League - liner - 01-16-2016

Sorry. Weird week. I always pay early, this just kinda got away from me. Send me PayPal info and I'll send the money today.

2014 SOI Keeper Fantasy Football League - Kid - 01-16-2016

Thanks, Liner.  In that case, BT, just split the LeagueSafe money $75 each to me and Rapp as previously planned.

2014 SOI Keeper Fantasy Football League - BT - 01-19-2016

done. let me know if there are any problems. 

2014 SOI Keeper Fantasy Football League - Kid - 01-19-2016

Thanks. Just waiting for PcB at this point.

2014 SOI Keeper Fantasy Football League - Kid - 01-19-2016

By the way, I'm not sure if there are any real alternatives to LeagueSafe, but if there are, we should look into them.  This is the first time I can remember them not having a way to get a payout as cash without having to pay a fee.  It at least used to be free to get a check mailed to you.  Now the only way to not pay a fee is to take it as an Amazon/Draft Kings credit or get some kind of online debit card.

2014 SOI Keeper Fantasy Football League - VanSlawAndCottoCheese - 01-19-2016

Quote:By the way, I'm not sure if there are any real alternatives to LeagueSafe, but if there are, we should look into them.  This is the first time I can remember them not having a way to get a payout as cash without having to pay a fee.  It at least used to be free to get a check mailed to you.  Now the only way to not pay a fee is to take it as an Amazon/Draft Kings credit or get some kind of online debit card.

That was the case last year too.

2014 SOI Keeper Fantasy Football League - BT - 01-19-2016

I haven't won in a long time, so I don't know, but I thought you always got some kind of card. I am always open to another option though. Leaguesafe would be a lot easier if everyone paid, but it's impossible to get everyone's attention with the site as occasionally visited as it is now. 

2014 SOI Keeper Fantasy Football League - Kid - 01-24-2016

Anyone seen PcB lately?

2014 SOI Keeper Fantasy Football League - PcB - 01-29-2016

Quote:Anyone seen PcB lately?
Just sent it, Kid. Sorry for the delay.

2014 SOI Keeper Fantasy Football League - Kid - 01-29-2016

No worries.  Thanks man.

2014 SOI Keeper Fantasy Football League - Clapp - 08-04-2016

So... what's up?