Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cubs @ Dbacks
Yeah, and Craig needs to yank him asap.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
And then Little instantly gives up the lead with a wild pitch. What a complete shit show on the mound tonight.
(04-16-2024, 05:39 PM)Butcher Wrote:
(04-16-2024, 05:16 PM)MrSheps Wrote: Shocked the Cubs pulled that one out, I was mentally clocking the positives I would take solace in when we lost.

Now we need Hendricks to find it tonight.

I forgot Hendricks was rolling tonight. I'll be tuning out early if we get the same Hendricks from his last few starts...

Butchie catching up on his beauty rest tonight lol.

You're a smart man.
Holy shit...HAPP!!!!
Well…I kept watching even after Hendricks turned in his usual April start. Leiter has been nails. Thank god we have him to clean up everyone else’s messes.

And that was a great time for Happ’s first homer. Smile
I really dislike Carrol. Such a pain in my ass.
Can someone throw strikes, please?
FOR FUCKS SAKE
Can we just win an easy, relaxing game?
You have got to be shitting me.
(04-16-2024, 11:20 PM)jeffy Wrote:
(04-16-2024, 05:39 PM)Butcher Wrote:
(04-16-2024, 05:16 PM)MrSheps Wrote: Shocked the Cubs pulled that one out, I was mentally clocking the positives I would take solace in when we lost.

Now we need Hendricks to find it tonight.

I forgot Hendricks was rolling tonight. I'll be tuning out early if we get the same Hendricks from his last few starts...

Butchie catching up on his beauty rest tonight lol.

You're a smart man.

I take it all back.  lol

Man, this game... unbelievable.
This is going to be another tough loss to swallow. Not as bad as the 8-0 comeback loss, of course, but pretty bad.
Welp.
I'm just telling myself that we should have lost last night, so it evened out. But one out away in the 9th... you hit 3 triples and a grand slam and score 10 runs and lose, has that happened before? I suppose it must have, but geez.

3 blown saves for Adbert now, right? That's concerning. He's looked good in spots, so maybe it's just statistical weirdness that they're coming at once, and he'll go on a run with none to even it out. But I'm worried.

Finally, I feel for you guys in the central time zone watching this one in real time. I recorded the game while at my kid's game tonight, and watched it with plenty of a fast forwarding, eventually getting to real time, but not until pretty late. West Coast games that go to extras (and that you lose) must be even worse when the clock strikes midnight. Apologies on behalf of the West coast.
Another one for Alzolay? Come on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk