Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random Stuff You're Watching
See anything good lately, but don't feel like making a new thread?

Tonight I watched a couple good ones:

The Iron Claw. Totally heart-wrenching, but really well-made all around. 

The Greatest Night In Pop documentary was also pretty solid. I'm a sucker for music docs and I had the cassette tape as a kid, so the whole thing was right up alley. I especially enjoyed the Stevie Wonder and Bob Dylan scenes.
*crickets*

14 people viewed this thread and nobody's watched anything, huh? You boring motherfuckers lol
Very excited about the new season of Curb getting going again.

Saw Poor Things a couple of weeks ago. Might be my favorite movie of 2023.

The current season of True Detective is just OK. Better than season 2, but behind seasons 1 and 3, IMO.

Watching Mr. and Mrs. Smith on Amazon Prime. It's dumb fun.

Iron Claw is on my list, but I think I probably missed my chance to see it in the theater. I've heard only good things.
Oh , I've been meaning to watch Poor Things. Speaking of Emma Stone, did you watch The Curse? Every single scene was so fucking cringe-inducing, but so good.

Mr. and Mrs. Smith does look fun. I'll have to check it out.
I liked the latest season True Detective and thought it was well made, but kind of heavy-handed. A little too much horror and too many plot lines but still one of their better seasons in a while. Also finished the new season of Fargo and loved it. Started watching Death and Other Details and think it’s completely stupid and all the characters are annoying as hell, but can’t stop watching it for some reason. I’m a sucker for any murder mystery. I need to watch The Curse, but have been putting it off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(02-19-2024, 07:19 PM)rok Wrote: I liked the latest season True Detective and thought it was well made, but kind of heavy-handed. A little too much horror and too many plot lines but still one of their better seasons in a while. Also finished the new season of Fargo and loved it. Started watching Death and Other Details and think it’s completely stupid and all the characters are annoying as hell, but can’t stop watching it for some reason. I’m a sucker for any murder mystery. I need to watch The Curse, but have been putting it off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes -- the latest season of Fargo is fantastic. I haven't heard of Death and Other Details...sounds like I'll be avoiding it.

The Curse is awesome. Really uncomfortable at times...but Nathan Fielder might be a genius.
I need to catch up on Fargo. Thanks for the reminder, Rok.