Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cubs vs. Marlins 5/1/09
HEY HEY HEY KIDS YIPPEE FUCKING DOO WOO HOO
@TheBlogfines
<!--quoteo(post=34886:date=May 1 2009, 04:41 PM:name=Clapp)-->QUOTE (Clapp @ May 1 2009, 04:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->HEY HEY HEY KIDS YIPPEE FUCKING DOO WOO HOO<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
The thing you need to remember is that all Cardinals fans and all White Sox fans are very bad people. It's a fact that has been scientifically proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Being a Cubs fan is the only path to rightousness and piousness. Cardinal and White Sox fans exist to be the dark, diabolical forces that oppose us. They are the yin to our yang, the Joker to our Batman, the demon to our angel, the insurgence to our freedom, the oil to our water, the club to our baby seal. Their happiness occurs only in direct conflict with everything that is pure and good in this world.
-Dirk
WOO HOO!
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

That feels so good. Awesome day by the pen, and we got some bats in Lee, Soto, and Miles swinging well. Build off this one.
@TheBlogfines
<!--quoteo(post=34893:date=May 1 2009, 04:47 PM:name=Clapp)-->QUOTE (Clapp @ May 1 2009, 04:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->That feels so good. Awesome day by the pen, and we got some bats in Lee, Soto, and Miles swinging well. Build off this one.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Theriot was OK, too.
<!--quoteo(post=34570:date=May 1 2009, 11:24 AM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ May 1 2009, 11:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I can't wait!

Actually, I think we'll win this game.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

great call [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cheers.gif[/img]
<!--quoteo(post=34900:date=May 1 2009, 05:10 PM:name=alpha)-->QUOTE (alpha @ May 1 2009, 05:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=34570:date=May 1 2009, 11:24 AM:name=Butcher)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Butcher @ May 1 2009, 11:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I can't wait!

Actually, I think we'll win this game.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

great call [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cheers.gif[/img]
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Even though he retracted it [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
Yes he did.... i think more than 10 times during the game...... but still he knew deep down inside we were going to win. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
<!--quoteo(post=34906:date=May 1 2009, 05:27 PM:name=alpha)-->QUOTE (alpha @ May 1 2009, 05:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Yes he did.... i think more than 10 times during the game...... but still he knew deep down inside we were going to win. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
alpha might be the only person here who truly understands me.
<!--quoteo(post=34906:date=May 1 2009, 04:27 PM:name=alpha)-->QUOTE (alpha @ May 1 2009, 04:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Yes he did.... i think more than 10 times during the game...... but still he knew deep down inside we were going to win. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

suuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrre he did [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img]