Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cubs vs Phillies 7/21/2009
Ouch, that was an ugly half inning. Come on Marshall.
So, I guess it was just the Nationals pitching staff.
<!--quoteo(post=51091:date=Jul 21 2009, 07:59 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Jul 21 2009, 07:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->So, I guess it was just the Nationals pitching staff.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I don't think so. It's not like those guys aren't better than Rodrigo Lopez, Joe Blanton, and Chan Ho Park. Especially not Lannan, Zimmerman, and Stammen.
@TheBlogfines
we are going to get mad at Marshall when he loses this, but honestly, we aren't going to score again tonight.
I wish that I believed in Fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late. I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders.
Cubs Offense: We make Chan Ho Park dominant
<!--quoteo(post=51094:date=Jul 21 2009, 10:00 PM:name=BT)-->QUOTE (BT @ Jul 21 2009, 10:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->we are going to get mad at Marshall when he loses this, but honestly, we aren't going to score again tonight.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Replace Marshall with Heilman
I just get sick whenever I see the Cub playing there, there's just something about it and how you know they aren't going to play well there. That's why I would be thrilled with 1 of 3. I guess I still picture Michael Barrett screwing up a rundown there.
@TheBlogfines
Don't groove anything to Ibanez.
@TheBlogfines
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/clapp.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/clapp.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/clapp.gif[/img]
That 2-1 pitch looked pretty good to me.
@TheBlogfines
Agreed. But god damn it!
That sucked.
Wow. Nothing on the outside corner.
Well the Cards are going to lose at least. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/mellow.gif[/img]
@TheBlogfines
BULLSHIT THAT WAS STRIKE FUCKING 3 YOU ASSFACE
@TheBlogfines