Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cubs vs classless goat lovers
<!--quoteo(post=54674:date=Aug 1 2009, 07:11 PM:name=Kid)-->QUOTE (Kid @ Aug 1 2009, 07:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->What was the point of the double switch if Guzman is going to come in for the 6th?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Lou must like Theriot more on defense than Fontenot. I consider it a wash.
@TheBlogfines
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

@TheBlogfines
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/clapp.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/clapp.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/clapp.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/clapp.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/clapp.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/clapp.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/clapp.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/clapp.gif[/img]
@TheBlogfines
Big comeback for Grabow there.
@TheBlogfines
FUCKKCFKLASDFLKJWEK.

@TheBlogfines
Could we stop going back to the game? I can't hear enough about the fucking barbecue place in Memphis!
This is not some silly theory that's unsupported and deserves being mocked by photos of Xena.  [Image: ITgoyeg.png]
<!--quoteo(post=54682:date=Aug 1 2009, 09:25 PM:name=Clapp)-->QUOTE (Clapp @ Aug 1 2009, 09:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->FUCKKCFKLASDFLKJWEK.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Actually it's spelled S-a-m-a-r-d-z-i-j-a. That is how it's pronounced though.
This is not some silly theory that's unsupported and deserves being mocked by photos of Xena.  [Image: ITgoyeg.png]
This is by far the most pissed I've been watching a Cubs game this year. We must win this. I can't even imagine how Butch is, as he's at this game.
@TheBlogfines
STOP THROWING BALLS TO EMILIO BONIFUCKINGFACIO
@TheBlogfines
FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@TheBlogfines
Cards win.
@TheBlogfines
THAT MOTHERFUCKING PARK
@TheBlogfines
What's with Ross going back on that ball with the flaps down? Douche.
I wish that I believed in Fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late. I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders.
Great, it's up to Koyie.
@TheBlogfines
I'll be shocked if Hill doesn't come through here.
I wish that I believed in Fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late. I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders.