Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cubs vs Reds 8/4/2009
Winning run at 2nd for the Mets, 2 outs.
@TheBlogfines
Daniel Murphy strikes out on 3 pitches, awful. What a piece of shit.
@TheBlogfines
Error, Julio Lugo raking, now Rasmus walks.
@TheBlogfines
Soto just went yard in AA.
@TheBlogfines
FUCKING SEAN GREEN! 2 outs, comes in to face DeRosa, hits him on the 1st pitch.
@TheBlogfines
Now Pujols hits a grand slam. Fucking thanks Mets. This was the Cards' worst looking game on the schedule for awhile.
@TheBlogfines
Unfuckingreal.
Fuck NY. Fuck them right in the stinkhole.
<!--quoteo(post=55617:date=Aug 4 2009, 08:04 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Aug 4 2009, 08:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I like what I'm seeing so far. But, to my knowledge, he hasn't yet denounced the White Sox.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
There's nothing better than to realize that the good things about youth don't end with youth itself. It's a matter of realizing that life can be renewed every day you get out of bed without baggage. It's tough to get there, but it's better than the dark thoughts. -Lance
<!--quoteo(post=55617:date=Aug 4 2009, 08:04 PM:name=Butcher)-->QUOTE (Butcher @ Aug 4 2009, 08:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I like what I'm seeing so far. But, to my knowledge, he hasn't yet denounced the White Sox.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
lol awesome.

KRod can eat a dick.