Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
03-10-2010 Giants
Z is having a little trouble.
Nady did end up batting today. Cool.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin 

"That was some of the saddest stuff I've ever read. Fuck cancer and AIDS, ignorance is the scourge of the land." - tom v

<!--quoteo(post=82240:date=Mar 10 2010, 02:47 PM:name=jstraw)-->QUOTE (jstraw @ Mar 10 2010, 02:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Z is having a little trouble.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Wha happened?
Did Z give up all 5 runs in the 3rd?
3 straight singles and a HBP to bring in a run.....then he gave up a grand slam to Sandoval...
<!--quoteo(post=82249:date=Mar 10 2010, 03:28 PM:name=jeffy)-->QUOTE (jeffy @ Mar 10 2010, 03:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->He gave up a grand slam to Sandoval.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
So much for the new and improved Z. And I hate the Kung Fu Panda.
I have a friend who is a Giants fan and I'm going to see him tonight. In spite of the fact that this game is less than meaningless, I know he's going to talk shit.
On a bright note, Theriot is 2-2 and hitting .667 so far this spring.
<!--quoteo-->QUOTE <!--quotec-->PWSullivan

Big Z hits Velez with bags loaded, gives up grand slam to Sandoval. Should be in a good mood later. Lucky I'm packing heat.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
<!--quoteo(post=82258:date=Mar 10 2010, 03:40 PM:name=Coach)-->QUOTE (Coach @ Mar 10 2010, 03:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE <!--quotec-->PWSullivan

Big Z hits Velez with bags loaded, gives up grand slam to Sandoval. Should be in a good mood later. Lucky I'm packing heat.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Sully should play solitaire with that pearl-handled deck.