Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
These upcoming horror movies may not end up sucking
Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="BT" data-cid="199394" data-time="1353134099">
<div>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Butcher" data-cid="195510" data-time="1346958699">

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rok" data-cid="195496" data-time="1346950380">
That would be HDNet Movies or AXS which I can't make heads or tails of these days. And I also have heard from several people that REC 3 was terrible, and almost didn't fit into the series.
Yeah. It's playing on HDNet Movies. And it isn't really worth bothering with.

</blockquote>

Thanks to you douchebags lowering my expectations I ended up enjoying it. It wasn't anywhere near as good as the first 2, but I thought it had some decent moments. It's biggest problem is that it really wasn't scary at all (which, admittedly is a big problem for a horror movie). But it was fairly par for the course for a zombie movie, and any movie which shows a guy dressed up as spongejohn squarepants (for copyright reasons) getting eaten by zombies) can't be all bad.

</blockquote>

Same here..I noticed REC 3 was on Netfilex so I checked it out, and I thought it was pretty good. Then again (because I haven't seen them yet) I can't compare REC 3 to the first two.

</div>
</blockquote>

They are almost nothing like the 3rd. The first one was one of my favorite horror movies of the last 10 years. The second one was sufficiently different to not feel like a carbon copy. But everything about them, except the zombies, was different.
I wish that I believed in Fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late. I used to be carried in the arms of cheerleaders.

Messages In This Thread
These upcoming horror movies may not end up sucking - by BT - 08-12-2013, 04:40 PM